1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Pro 3000 wiring Diagram??

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by macattack128, Nov 15, 2009.

1. macattack128

macattack128 Junior Member

I am attaching my used Curtis plow to another truck. If anyone has a copy of an original wiring diagram (1980's ??) please email me. I would prefer both sides (truck and plow) as I am repairing a damaged/cut harness and need all the info I can get. The original installation vehicle is unknown, as I removed this plow from an old Dodge 3/4 ton and it was modified for that. All I really need are the wire color codes for the pump controls/solenoid/pistons.. Not concerned with the lights and will not be wiring them in. I am not buying a new harness. A quality repair is all that is needed, thanks. please email to ----- macattack128@optonline.net

2. tc21

tc21 Member

Check out Oslos Accessories they have the manuals online.

3. jrjr2u

jrjr2u Senior Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  4. macattack128

macattack128 Junior Member

Thanks

Exactly what I needed. Piece of cake with the right information. Thanks