1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow price

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by jwwieberg, Dec 7, 2006.

1. jwwieberg

jwwieberg Junior Member

Now this may sound like a silly question but when you send a bid saying a price from say 2-6 6-12 and so on. If you charge the higher price on 6 inches they may say 6 inches could be for the lower price too.Snow isn't measure in inches just feet not 5.9 or 6.1
  2. jwwieberg

jwwieberg Junior Member

bid question

I would think it would be confusing for clients on this issue. If you got a 6 inch snow should it be the lower or higher price, why not just say 2-5, 6-12 ,13- 18 and so on.Snow is measure in feet not inches. Any help on this?
  3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Thats how i do it. for example
    9-12=$x and so on...
    i know some guys that do it like: 1-3.9, 4-7.9 etc. i think thats silly. its like you bill someone for 4" but they say "no we got 3.9" or something dumb.
    you'll find what works for you
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2006