1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Possible

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by WALKERS, Dec 23, 2006.

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

:bluebounc xysport The weather guesser just said Cincinnati might get 2 to 4 on Tuesday!
    Hold your breath and cross all your digits:salute:
  2. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Now you have done it. You just jinxed us Ohio boys. :waving:
  3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Yeah ! Thanks man ! Now it's going to be rain with 1/2 hr of snow on the back side of the front.
  4. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 Senior Member

Yea and they said we might see accumilation depending how far west or east ihe front travels. Good luck OH. guys lookgs like abetter chance for you.
  5. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

news just guessed at 2''-4'' of wet snow
  6. aus316

aus316 Member

payup as norm if the guesser is right it will wait till we all are way into our x-mas joy:drinkup: but who knows the weather guesser dont MERRY X_MAS ALL :gunsfiring: :gunsfiring:
  7. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

:eek: snow? Starting as rain, 1-2" for now on Christmas into Tues but... the weather people dont even know.
  8. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

Getting something!

At least your getting something! Look at the bright side, the temp has dropped and there forcasting(Guessing) Snow!

Ray Grimes
  9. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Cincy quit talking about it you know what will happen (LMAO) But Iam ready if it does happen loaded all the rigs last nite and going for fuel today...Hope it does oldest son is home for the holidays Lt.In the army flying helos out of ruckers and we have not plowed together for a few years so that would make my x-mass

flint 2.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2006
  10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

It had better snow. I gettin the shakes from not plowin, kind of like withdrawal. They are sayin like 1-3 here in the northeast, but who knows with this damn lake erie by us.:yow!:
  11. mole

mole Senior Member

yeah my weather tracker is ging us a forcast of lake effect monday night and all day tuesday in buffalo and surrounding areas. just put the plow on because I'll be to messed up tonight and tommrow to put it on. happy holidays everyone. see ya on the road.

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

:eek: I hope I did not jinks us felas We will see thou You Ohio guys be safe if does
    because you know how everyone drives when we get dusted:dizzy: Merry Christmas:waving:
  13. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

There guessing we may also get some monday night into tuesday
  14. cincy snowdog

What's up Fernalddude, looks like you may have to talk to ge,the plow truck might not be quick enough for your son anymore. jet powered plow truck....oh too much time too think.
    Enjoy the times .Happy Holidays. i'll call you this week.
  15. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

If any ya'll get snow and we don't (Columbus, IN 47203) I'm willing to travel if ya'll need help. We've got the following 2 trucks (look in signature)
    Call me at 812-371-6069 (cell)

16. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

Way do I know that feeling

Hi Guys,
    I think were all sitting on the edge of our seats wondering,hoping,praying it will snow SOMEWHERE for someone to push. I know that feeling sent an email last nite to WV willing to travel up there to help out in case they got boged down. so I think were all ready for some snow!!
    Ray Grimes
  17. cincy snowdog

Merry Christmas to all:angel: ,this one missed us for the most part, the moisture is ahead of the cold front,i think it will be salting only ,but keep your eyes out ,Noreasters are in the works ,just not in place yet.If you watch the jet stream,when it shifts and if...the rains come out of the south(from gulf coast) at the same time ,wham its on,so i say we are do for a few but not til jan. back on feb 3, 97 they called for a flurry or two overnight,then next then you know, 17" of flurries.

Come on Noreaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In due time.
    as far as help ,if it ever snows here enough and you dont get snow,come on over we can put you to work,around here when it gets real bad,the plowers drop like flies.(i suppose they overload on work)You can find work without searching,so many lots get totally snowed in because they cant keep up, then when they get to em its two days later.I have seen it so many times,so many places.In 2002 we got called BY Mcd on emergency basis we cleaned 13 Mcds at the average of $400 each.WE plowed the storm and our work was done.You dont get tired when the jack is available.Christmas 2002 wasnt even thought of in my house til first week of Jan.03
  18. cincy snowdog

I will keep this on hand,you keep that in mind too
    .My nephew lived in Columbus somewhere,your not too far too travel if it ever gets bad.If i remember, it is out rt 52 or 74 .
  19. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

We just sh*t outta luck here for snow!! Fu%#*(&(*)^&*%(^&)*)()(&^%*()_)%&$^&ch....LOL
  20. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Northeast Ohio:
    Didn't even snow enough here to cover the cars. One snow flake for every 10 rain drops coming down. Once again 1/2 hr of snow on the backside of the front and it's done!