1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Plows

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Danible, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Danible

Danible Junior Member
    from Indiana

Newby here. What is your opinion on the Snow-way plows? Do they hold up versus other brands?

Thanks for the answer in advance.

2. docsgmc

docsgmc Senior Member

it depends on what kind of plowing you are doing...i know guys who like there sno-way plows...P.S. welcome 2 the forum.....also this is a post picture forum ...

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

4. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

I have 4 Snoway Plows. Love them all. I do everyting from the occasional Driveway, up to 14 acre parking lots with roads with seasonal contracts. Don't even have a local dealer, but still run them. They are lighter weight but still durable which to me makes a lot of sense. I've moved more snow with the Snoway ST 7'6' than you are supposed to be able to, and it just keeps on pushing (and it's an old one! I'm the 3rd owner). The others are a brand new 7'6' MT, a 7'6' 29HDW with Scoop wings, and the ne 29R, which has proven to be the best plow I've ever used.

5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Great plows but part prices are a little steep