1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Plowing Scam

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by APLC, Oct 4, 2009.

1. APLC

APLC Senior Member

look at this i just came across it on you tube while looking at plow stuff, look at the price on the contract $10.00 a visit and $160.00 a season:dizzy: WOW and they didnt know it was a scam. This gives us all bad names hope non of this bull goes on this year:gunsfiring::gunsfiring: if he would have done this in MICHIGAN i would have kicked his BUTT:realmad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbnqN-GV0AQ&feature=related

2. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Every year there seems to be these types of stories in the news.

3. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

Damn:realmad: I'm caught again:laughing:

4. plowmanben

plowmanben Member
    from MI

I did see this you tube a while ago when I was looking around it's sad and it gives all of us a bad name like you said.

5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

This happens every year. Its not the price that makes this a scam, its just the man doing it. We do several driveways in subdivisions at a really low price but the convenience of plowing 50 driveways in a couple hours or so and amount of snow we average warrant the lower prices. I'm not defending this guy at all but is the guy who charges 40 and 50 bucks a push for the same driveway your getting 25 bucks for a scam also? I really like that book they showed with reputable companies in their, wish we had something like that around here.

6. APLC

APLC Senior Member

yeah like Angies list or something