1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Plowing Scam in Atlantic Canada

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CAT 245ME, Feb 14, 2010.

1. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

2. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

did you read the comments, i am pretty sure this guy has nowhere to hide, (its atlantic canada) and a lot of people know who he is, this should be good. If you don't mind, do you want to post the homicide report when it happens

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Knew a guy back in the late 80's did the same thing signed up tons of work ,no truck or driver license either. He work try and scam guys to help him out because his truck was broken that night.

4. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

Not a problem, should be any day day now.

It's a small area to live in where people have long memories.

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

What hell?:realmad:

He would try and scam guys to help him saying his truck was broken that night.

6. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Should teach you not to type with your mouth full.

7. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

I was wondering when this was gonna get posted lol.

He lives near me (about a 2 minute drive) and I also worked with him at Clintar.When he worked at that no good outfit he caused more damage and pissed off more people (myself included) after awhile got fired for hitting a car with a plow truck.

honestly I wasn't surprised when this all came out,he was advertising locally here and said he had trucks and many references blah blah blah yet he doesn't even own his own truck :confused:

Got caught useing his last employer's plow truck and in turn got fired the second storm into this season and thats when this mess all began

He is a just another reason no one in this city will ever pay seasonal or anything above $25 to plow

Thanks "D" your just another reason we all get bad mouthed in this city

In the words of Red Forman...."jackass"

8. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

don't worry, he won't be there for much longer!!!

9. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

You been drinking?:drinkup: or did milwaukee help you