1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Plowing program

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by 96f250, Feb 27, 2007.

1. 96f250

96f250 Member

Does anyone use a snowplowing program to organizes there accounts one a computer for free, or if not freee not a lot of money i could look into?
  2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Are we talking something like quickbooks?
  3. 96f250

96f250 Member

yes or sumthing like a blizzard buster program to keep accounts and money dues organized
  4. NCass31

NCass31 Member

Blizzard Buster is pretty easy to use, its free if you only use it for up to 5 customers, then i think its pretty cheap, don't really remember.
  5. Chopper0912

Chopper0912 Junior Member

Blizzard Buster

I have used the demo for a little but really had no use when I downloaded it. I am thinking about buying the GroundsKeeper Pro. The software is very easy to use and you can do a lot with it. It really does not cost that much depending on what you think is a lot of money. Here are the prices for the software:

GroundsKeeper Pro:
    GroundsKeeper Lite:
    Blizzard Buster:

If you would like to go to there website to try it out and look around:
    Like I said, just messed around with Blizzard Buster but most likely going to buy GroundsKeeper Pro this year. I hope that this information helps you guys out.