1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow plowing in Moscow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Wesley's Lawn, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

2. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

Am i missing something? Seems pointless to me... They dont appear to be pushing much snow... Just wearing down their cutting edges and salting lol... IMO lol

Edit: well their was just 1 video b4... Those look like the machines that eat up old roads... Those are pretty interesting... Any 1 use these in the states?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
  3. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

those truck loaders are interesting...... though they look alot slower then a big blower

4. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Even so, I'm guessing you get less flying debris from a setup like that unlike a blower.

5. PlowboyVT

PlowboyVT Member
    from VT

They shoud send a few of those to NYC. After they smash cars with a loader they can conveyer the parts into a truck. ;)

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

And I bet a big blower packs the snow in a DT alot better than just piling it with that conveyor thingy....the first plow video seemed real pointless.

7. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

8. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

those conveyer loaders are kinda cool

9. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

Circle the wagons the indians are coming! lmao

10. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

I wish I could plow 1cm of snow!