1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Plowing In Colorado

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by BladeScapes, Sep 22, 2007.

1. BladeScapes

BladeScapes Junior Member

I'm in the process of starting a snow removal business this fall and winter. I was trying to find
    out more info about what guys are charging for snow plowing, as far as location, inches, hours, bids, whatever I should know first starting out. Help out guys!!! THX
  2. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Welcome to the site. Good luck with your ventures,
  3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

:rolleyes: Only you know the answer.:rolleyes:
    1. What are your costs.
    2. what are your prices.
    3 what is your cost for commercial plowing liability insurance.
    4. who mush do you need to make a profit after you have paid you're expenses.
    . organize your business such as a CO>INC< LLC.

If you are serous about getting into the snow business go talk to a local contractor and see if you can work for him for a year or 2 then think about venturing out on your own.

Most business have someone all ready lined up for this season

Lastly, if you still want to plow hear is a handy link that a member posted not long ago.
    It will take you through all you need to know to answer your own Q.

Marry Christmas :waving:

Only you know the answer.
  4. BladeScapes

BladeScapes Junior Member

Thanks for the advice. I'll follow through with that.