1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Plowing Estimate Seminar Cedar Rapids, IA

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by TPC Services, Sep 24, 2009.

1. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

Thought I would see who may all be going to the Snow Estimate and bidding seminar that future line truck equipment is hosting in Cedar Rapids,IA this coming Saterday? After the seminar they are giving out gift certificates for 25% of parts and 10% of sanders plus a free lunch.
  2. plowguy28

plowguy28 Junior Member

when is it? im from central iowa and would be interested
  3. TPC Services

This Saterday at 8am in Cedar Rapids, have to call future line to tell them you want to attend.
  4. Schuley

Schuley Senior Member

who is putting on the seminar? sima? is there a website?
  5. TPC Services

NO you really think sima would go to C.R. IA to do a seminar, use your head!! ITs being put on by I think Snowex. but do not hold me to it!!
  6. rofoth6

rofoth6 Member
    from iowa

If your going you should be in bed not on the computer. It's a 2 hour drive to C.R
  7. TPC Services

SLEEP whats that when, 4hrs is enough just like plowing a storm hell your up for 24 to 36 hours a storm with may be 4 to 6hrs of sleep. plus I did nt need to be up tell 5:30am pick up partner and drive 1:45 to C.R. meeting did not start tell 8am you leave by 6 your there 15mins early!!
  8. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

Just caught this message. Is this seminar this coming saturday, like the 3rd of Oct???
  9. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

Snow Seminar

The seminar in Cedar Rapids was last Saturday. However, there is another seminar scheduled for Friday, October 16 at "Truck Equipment" in Des Moines. There number is 515-266-5189 if you would like to call and register. The seminar starts at 8:00 and goes until 12:00.

And yes, SnowEx is the sponsor.