1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Plowing Denver Co. - Introduction

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ColoradoProWash, Jan 2, 2011.

1. ColoradoProWash

ColoradoProWash Junior Member

Hello Everyone!

I own a pressure washing company here in Denver Colorado and we have added denver snow plowing to our services.

Here is a picture of my setup. I just got to try it out during this last snow storm.

In addition: If anyone is looking for snow plowing contractors in the denver metro area please give me a ring 303-506-9303. We also have a skid steer that we will be using.

Visit our website to learn more about us and see our equipment. www.denversnowplowing.net

I look forward to meeting everyone on the board.

2. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

welcome to plowsite

truck and boss plow look great

3. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome to plowsite, the truck, plow, and skid look great!

4. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Welcome, always good to see another colorado guy on here.
    How did this last storm treat you?
    Robert

5. ColoradoProWash

We did a few bars around town and some residential work.

Trying to get our name out there right now.

-----

Thanks for the compliments.

6. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Very professional website. I think I found a grammatical error though.

When comparing companies all companies are not the same. Don't get stuck using a company that's unreliable on snow day and getting your tennants made mad because there customers can't get to there place of business.

Just trying to help, not picking it apart

7. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nide fleet you have going there, best of luck to you and welcome to plow site

8. redplow

redplow Member

Site looks really good, did you make it yourself or did you hire someone? I also found grammatical error on the home page: "The second step to our snow plowing process is to determine where the snow is going to be put. We make sure that the snow is going to be put at a low point of your parking lot where there is the least amount of traffic. We do this because once the snow starts to melt it will drain down the parking lot and once the water freezes it will create a slid and fall hazard."
    -Instead of slid i would use slip and fall.

9. ColoradoProWash

Thanks for the corrections. They are changed now.

10. redplow

redplow Member

Hey i don't mean to bust your balls but there is another error under the bobcat pic. All ouf of our equipment is professional grade. Sorry about making the corrections but just don't want clients finding the mistakes for you.

11. ColoradoProWash

No balls busted in this one.

Should check for grammer errors better next time.