1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Plowing Contract

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by tom_mccauley, Oct 19, 2008.

1. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

As I am getting really tired of replying to e-mails (over 100!) here is a copy of a contract you can use, or base your's from.(Your best bet would be to pry open your wallets and spring for the couple hundred and have your attorney write one for you, that way you know your but is covered for sure!!!!) But, if you insist on being cheap (and possibly open to a lawsuit!) here is a contract!

Happy Plowingpayuppayuppayup

View attachment plow_ contract.doc

(Microscum I mean Microsoft word document)

Thank you, Tom

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Can I get this emailed to me? :D

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

and you call urself a professional:eek::D

4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

LOL, thanks icy

Just trying to send Tom over the edge :D

5. tom_mccauley

E-mail sent!!!!payuppayuppayup

6. tom_mccauley

[​IMG]

7. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

can you email it to me I dont have word thow so in note pad or PDF if you can??? Bryrylan@aol.com

8. Nelsen

Nelsen Member

thats a great DOC, thanks a bunch!!

9. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

I like the armed forces line..... very nice thought

10. arosewag

arosewag Junior Member

Thanks for posting the contract, it is exactly what I was looking for.

11. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

same here.

Im handing out the contract without changing anything but who they make the checks payable too.
    That way if any liabilty comes from the service its between you and the customer, i just get the money.
    ty

12. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

That sure looks familiar....

:drinkup:

13. tom_mccauley

It should!!!! LOL!!!! changed a bit though!:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

14. ducatirider944

ducatirider944 Senior Member
    from Iowa

what the name and picture? LMAO

15. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I have changed the look of mine since then. It's still about the same thing, just better layout and letterhead. I'll email you a copy Tom.

16. tom_mccauley

Thanks, I like your original one very much, glad you told me where i got it from, I couldn't remember who I got it from. Now I can give credit where credit is due!!!!:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

17. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I actually peace mealed it together from about 10 sample contracts I saw on here and lawnsite. Took the best of what I thought was important and put it into one. The top letterhead was originally used by Northland, who is from my town. But I dont think he plows anymore, I think he got into towing.

18. tom_mccauley

I actually added an insurance clause to mine this year stating I would maintain X amount of coverage. and that a copy of my policy would be provided to any who asked. People seem to like to see that in the contract. I got 2 resi's this year because I was the only one to have INS mentioned in the contract!.

19. Towbear

Towbear Junior Member

you guys are a great help......................................almost too easy

20. frozenokiewi

frozenokiewi Junior Member

MicroSLOTH

Hey guys...office 2003 here downloaded the file it crashes..rebooted crashes...downloaded and saved to desktop...crashes....someone want to email it to me. I only have 12 accounts mostly family neighbors and should be all and one town road. Just want to cover my butt. I would like to read what you have come up with..shoot me an email please with the contract.

Thanks guys...:

:gunsfiring: Microsoft Office