1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Plow with truck attachments

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by StotheP, Apr 28, 2015.

1. StotheP

StotheP Junior Member

Hey guys,

My father in law passed away recently and he owned this plow. Someone wants to buy it, but I cannot figure out what its worth, hoping for some help. Its 7' x 2', and it has a motor to move the plow up and down. No name anywhere on the plow. Any help is appreciated. Pictures are here: http://imgur.com/a/TIU8x

Thanks.

2. Sprag-O

Sprag-O Senior Member

Looks like an older speedcast or maybe a meyers, filter on the pictures make it hard to see... Blade looks to be in decent shape.

I wouldn't buy something like that for >$500. I'd start advertising around $800 for the whole setup. Maybe someone on here has a better idea.

3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Not a Meyer or Fisher. Need more pics of the pump assm.

4. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

All the pics in the world won't show a pump Assm...
    It's a "strap" lift.

Any offer over $250.
    Jmo

A old snowbear?

5. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

yeah, its a winch operated snowbear. manual angle. a really light duty plow. homeowner use only and in a region that sees little snow. if i was selling it, i'd be happy with $300, but would take $200. i don't know what they sell for new.