1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow plow wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brant'sLawnCare, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Hey, I want either a Western or Boss V-plow or a Western Wideout. I'd prefer it to be at leas an 8.5' Western, or 9'2" Boss. I want it to be in great shape and no more than a few years old. Let me know what you have. I would be willing to travel and pick it up over the next few months, whatever works for someone. If you wanna meet, that's fine too. I just want to see what's out there before I buy a new one.

Thanks,
    Brant

2. Brant'sLawnCare

Bump!!!.......

3. Brant'sLawnCare

Nobody????? Come on, I'm willing to talk with pretty much anyone. Western, Fisher, Boss????? Anything?

4. tojay22

tojay22 Member

call me i have a few for sale. i just put an add on here to. 616-446-1777 im in michigan

5. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I have a few year old 8'6" MVP uni mount in great shape, with the ultra to uni conversion.. Plow is in great shape, no rust, always stored indoors.. Might even have an ultra mount frame for ya (truckside) and ISO module.. Let me know I am in IL not to far from you..
    Thanks,
    Mike

6. Brant'sLawnCare

Thanks, but I don't think I'm interested in any of those. I was hoping for something a little newer. Good luck selling.