1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow plow video games?????

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by MassHighway23, Jan 30, 2011.

1. MassHighway23

MassHighway23 Senior Member

anybody know of any snow plow video games??

2. harryhood

harryhood Junior Member
    from ct

3. bill7101

bill7101 Member

doesnt sound like a snowplow video game would be any fun, but then again they did make the game paperboy and it was popular

4. clp94

clp94 Member
    from S.E MA

ive always looked for like a snowplow simulator type of thing but havent found anything.

5. 1PapaDock4

1PapaDock4 Member

6. DaveCN5

DaveCN5 Senior Member

7. MassHighway23

That's awesome!

8. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

9. cascade powder

cascade powder Junior Member

10. DaveCN5

DaveCN5 Senior Member

Yes the demos are very limited. It does have multiplayer though. So you can get a group of friends (up to 10 people) and do what ever you want. I've seen some impressive operations so far. I was in 1 room where I saw 2 unimogs with plows windrowing snow to the right into 1 line and then a tractor with blower going behind them and blowing into a convoy of trucks. 1 of the trucks had 6 trailers tagged behind it. They would go and drop off the snow at a dump site and then they used a wheel loader to move the snow onto the slopes to do patch up work and then the groomer came by and leveled it out. It was really cool. Here's a video on multiplayer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt-Z2-NAhSc

My problem is getting to used to all the controls. There is SO many of them.

11. MassHighway23

Before I buy it, is there a way to change the language?

12. DaveCN5

DaveCN5 Senior Member

Yup. You just have to make sure to select the English download. Everything is in English units and currency.

You can also find this game in some Walmarts.

13. 07F-250V10

07F-250V10 Senior Member

you can even salt in this game! Now thats fun!

14. MassHighway23

thanks!
    If only an American company could make one with The NYSDOT or something!