1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Plow Subs Needed Indy,, Greenwood, Franklin, Camby, Morresville

Discussion in 'Employment' started by FreeRadical, Jul 30, 2011.

1. FreeRadical

FreeRadical Junior Member

I need subs for the 2011 and 2012 plow season. I have 37 accounts, all commercial that I maintain. We are based out of Anderson Indiana and cover Anderson and North so I am busy in those areas. I need dependable subs with dependable equipment. Payment within 7 days of invoice submission. All sites are high traffic locations and must be kept clear of snow. Some locations require salt applications. These are plow and stack only, no out of truck shoveling of walks. Breakdown as follows:

Greenwood - 5 locations
    Southport - 1 location
    Greenfield - 1 location
    Fishers - 2 locations
    West side Indy - 23 locations
    Franklin - 2 locations
    Camby - 1 location
    Morresville - 1 location

I am currently in the process of securing other locations as well that we service in our landscape business.

This is steady work and requires dedication to keeping these properties open, especially the drive thru areas.

References required.

My contact info: Ron 765-623-9035
    Email: Envirosafelndscp@aol.com
  2. salopez

salopez Senior Member

what kind of work is this? thinking about making a move to insi and would like to keep busy.
  3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I'm gonna guess it's Taco Bell's and Arby's.
  4. njstang87

njstang87 Junior Member

I am interested if we ever get snow. I have a F250 with 7.5 Meyer. You can reach me at nbjohann@gmail.com thank you
  5. 1982atm

1982atm Senior Member
    from indy

need ant help?