1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Plow Ski's Kingston N.Y.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FLMan, Nov 9, 2010.

1. FLMan

FLMan Junior Member

I sold my truck with a Boss Snow plow a couple of years ago. I paid $250.00 to have these ski's made for plowing my shale driveway. What they do is allow the blade to float over the stone and prevent you driveway from being plowed away. I saved them in the event I got another plow truck, but instead got a compact utility tractor. There is no way to mount them to this blade. The ski's are well made out of 1/2"x3"x41" steel, the spindles are 1" drilled through and welded on both sides, so they wont break off. I am selling them for $100.00 cash in Kingston NY local pickup. I will ship them but the buyer must send a prepaid shipping tag.