1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow plow powder coated in Super Mirror Red.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ProdigalSonCTG, Nov 17, 2011.

1. ProdigalSonCTG

ProdigalSonCTG Junior Member

:salute:

She was pretty ugly before I powder coated it today.

Nice to meet you all!

-Blake

completed snow plow 009.JPG

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  2. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Plow looks good, let us know how it holds up after a season of plowing, Welcome to plow site !

3. ProdigalSonCTG

Thank you, will do.

4. Mabepossibly

Mabepossibly Senior Member

Looks great, what did it run you?

5. ProdigalSonCTG

Thanks. I coated it for a customer. I own a powder coating and media blasting company. He had already had it blasted before he brought it to me, so I just charged him $200 to powder coat it. I put it on really thick. -about 4 lbs. worth- He should get some good use out of it!

snow plow springs.jpg

6. ProdigalSonCTG

My business truck. I would be willing to trade my services and offer some cash for a nice used plow.

-Blake

truck.jpg

7. Can you call me when you can 708-670-8504. i have something you might like russ

8. ProdigalSonCTG

I will give you a call tomorrow, most likely.

Thanks,

-Blake

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  9. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 Member

that truck wrap is sick:eek:

10. ProdigalSonCTG

Thank you! I've had people jump out at red lights to ask for a business card. It really turns some heads. :waving:

I finally found a new rear bumper on ebay to replace the rear ended one. Here is a good pic of it. Mine is black though. I won it for $275. It just has a few blemishes, which I will powder coat over.

ranch hand big pic.jpg

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  11. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Dam, still 3hrs away from me. :(

12. ProdigalSonCTG

prsport

That is a bit away.

13. Pro-Lawn&Ground

Pro-Lawn&Ground Junior Member

--- What is the little circle? Look like the paint already began to peel; Also I never liked when people painted everything red. It ruins the look of the plow ... We're redoing the plow this spring but only the blade will be red. Plus the trip springs are so cheap replacing them is a better way to go IMO. Wish someone around here would powder coat for that price lol. Cheapest I got was $500 for a it.

14. ProdigalSonCTG

The circle is a hole in the blade. You are seeing thru to my shop floor. I can assure you the powder coating is on there. It was media blasted beforehand. The pitting you see is from previous rust. He just wanted to get another few seasons out of it. He's sending me some other business so I hooked him up big-time on the price.

15. Tosa93F250

Tosa93F250 Member

That looks like a hole in the blade for a set of Buyers Pro Wings. I have one in mine in the same spot.

16. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

That wrap is killer!

17. ProdigalSonCTG