1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow plow package

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by chas4x4, Nov 28, 2006.

1. chas4x4

chas4x4 Senior Member

Does anybody know if the 2007 has a snow plow package on the extended cab F150?

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

SNOWPLOWING
    For F–150 snowplow applications, Ford recommends the F–150 4x4 Regular Cab and SuperCab equipped with the 5.4L engine, Heavy Duty Payload Package and Snow Plow Prep Package. F–150 SuperCrew and Harley-Davidson F–150 are not recommended for snowplowing and the Snow Plow Prep Package is not available.

I wouldn't put a plow on any f150. But if you do go with a Boss with a full trip. A fisher with a bottom trip would kill your truck. And I would add a set of Timbrens to the front end

3. chas4x4

chas4x4 Senior Member

F150 snow plow

I don't do a lot of plowing with my truck anyway so I think it will stand up,I only do three driveways regularly.I now have one of the old style F250HD regular cab 1997and thinging of trading it for more room and more useful to me.Thanks for the info.

4. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah you should be ok out their in the Bershires with a f150. But if we are getting a heavy snow/Blizzard. Make sure to go out a couple times. 1/2 have a lot of problems when the snow piles up. But I am sure you already know this since you own a f250