1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow plow on fire!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BC Handyman, Mar 6, 2012.

1. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

2. Marbleman

Marbleman Senior Member

Brings back memories, I have had a couple of plow trucks burn up.
  3. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

crappy, how did the fires start? I hope it never hapens to me!!
  4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

wow! that was some fire.
  5. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Wow lets ask the question do you carry a fire extinguisher? Each truck of mine has one if not 2 of these 1 inside 1 outside. Had 2 fires on trucks saved each one with.
  6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

I ve had one of my ice cream trucks burn to the ground once. Electrical fire
  7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

At least that's what you told the insurance company.;)
  8. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Juan Pablo Montoya strikes again!!:yow!:
  9. jmbones

jmbones Senior Member
    from NE PA

wtf is that wacker doing in the yellow vest, is he fire police or what? prancing around like he's running the scene!
  10. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

Most likely a police officer. If he was a fire fighter, he'd of known which way the wind was blowing. That's why he's running all over the place.
  11. Marbleman

Marbleman Senior Member

One was from the carburetor on a gas truck gmc k25, and one was a block heater on an f350, both were great plow trucks too. There are some vehicles I have owned that I would not have minded if they caught on fire, but figures it was a couple of the good vehicles that did.