1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow plow garage?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ProSno, Nov 4, 2003.

1. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

Or maybe Snowplow Samurai's. Been watching Orange County Choppers and thought we should have our own show. I could be the grumpy perfectionist father, Snowplowjay could be the son always getting yelled at, Jerre Heyer could be the invention and gadget nut in the garage, Pelican could be the serious redneck plower-we have a hit I think! It could show all the pre-storm stress, the dispatch headaches, breakdowns. We could even add a little blowup somewhere. Oh and forgot, we would need a hottie somewhere-eye candy to get everyones attention. Mabey we could call it Snowplowjays angels? Alright, I know too much time on my hands. We need snow. Better watch out monster garage.:dizzy:
  2. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

switch to decaf....:waving: :jester:
  3. Got Snow

Got Snow Senior Member

i like it!!!

which character am i?
  4. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

This show could be a hit. I told Pro that we gotta do a test tapeing at the shop before winter. Maybe the Discovery Channel will like it and it will take off. Maybe Nate could take on the other brother like Mikey and Meyer could be the neighborhood kid who comes to pester.

I think we have something good here!!!!!

We could call it PlowSite Garage :)

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

instead of rapping a chain around the bumper of the
    expedition we could have a plow stuck in the angle postion
    probaly a western lol

well ram it in to the side of a building to unstick it

i already have blue rubber gloves

Last edited: Nov 4, 2003
  6. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

I was thinking of how Mikey had issues with the drill press and then it "TOOK A DUMP". I can just see a customers Meyer "Taking a Dump" while were working on it.

7. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

I can see this is turning into a very silly post.:jester:
  8. Little Jay

Little Jay Senior Member

Oh this post is going to get good.
    I can see a combination of OCC and Monster Plow...
    Making theme plow trucks like that big thing on e-bay.
    Taking the torch to cut old blades in half just to weld sections together to get twice the moldboard.
    Piecing together the best parts of chevy's,dodges, and fords..(although there wouldnt be many ford parts)
    If one could just secure the funding.....
  9. Snoworks

Snoworks Senior Member

LMAO - What a great idea.

Chuck B.
  10. cnypropertysvcs

cnypropertysvcs Member

I agree- what a great idea- Monster Plow-

I can definitely see some great idea's coming out of this one for sure!! They might all be suggested in jest, but who knows- I know I' up for a little challenge and would e willing to try building some of the ideas posted!! LOL!

I 'll volunteer for one of the paint/fab shops!
    I don't do it professionally, but I know my Dad would love to work on some sort of monster project with me- especially now that he's retired and has time to work on these things!!

Can't wait to see what develops here!!!

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

will take care of the coffee and donuts:drinkup:

when were done the build
    well ram it thru the monster house

12. bwamx

bwamx Member

Hey Bill, Waaaaaaaay to much time on your hands!!!!!

I think you are leaving a bad impression on young Jay.:dizzy:

If you are so free, lets look at the project that is 2 years old!:rolleyes:

Waiting for snow, with enough equipment to build a
    Billet plow truck.:D
  13. Adams plowing

Adams plowing Senior Member

lol great idea mabye then we can see that ford ranger with the 8611 mounted on it that we have been so longing for lol
  14. cnypropertysvcs

cnypropertysvcs Member

I'd be willing to give it a shot- I have some experience with Rangers. I might not like Fords much, but I built an '84 Ranger with a 302 under the hood, dual exhaust, 8' blade. It had the transmision from a Mustang with a shift kit and one step up torque converter, 31x10.50 tires and I plowed with it in two wheel drive most of the time with the ballast I had put in back(it's amazing what a couple hundred pounds of rocks will do for ya!! LOL!)

BTW- it ran with a stock suspension, and only a 3" body lift to accomodate the tires. It was a BEAST!!!!!! Almost nothing could slow this thing down!!! In fact with the dual exhaust it ran as quiet as stock and was quite the sleeper until you got into the throttle!!

I actually miss that truck!!

15. MsQueen

MsQueen Member

How about "Snowvivor"???

We can all get stuck up on a snowy mountain and see who can "snowvive" the longest. There can be the best clearing of the Tribal Counsel driveway and see who can make the most snowballs while barefoot???

Getting my new plow installed tomorrow--Fisher MM2, RD 7.6 with a fishstick, new side steps and timbrens if needed! Yahooooo! Let it snow, let is snow, leeeetttt it snow!!!!!
  16. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

MsQueen, toooo much caffeine? LOL only kidding. I think that alot of the arguments and theatrics on OCC are staged, I also think that we could have some wild theatrics with all the crazys we have on this site. With me throwin my cigar on the ground and stompin on my hat, And Jay gettin yelled at. Not to mention the plowing experiances we have all had. Let the cameras roll! Oh and good luck with your new plow.:drinkup:
  17. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

18. MsQueen

MsQueen Member

Hey, your truck looks like it's putting down more snow than it's taking away! :) :jester:
  19. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Big Bob.................How the heck are you doing :)

Long time no see.

I was just thinking about sending you an email or stopping by too.