1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow plow for a mower

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawman, Oct 8, 2000.

1. lawman

lawman Junior Member

has anyone seen or have plans for a plow that can be attached to a walkbehind mower?

2. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care Member

Like I said on the lawn care fourm,get bcak to me on which brand hp, type of walk-behind.I will let you know once I have all the facts!

3. diggerman

diggerman Senior Member
    from Ames

I mount a wheelhorse thrower on my hydro walk behind, we just made it up as we went.If you have the blade just attach it where the deck frame attached after you remove it and wala.I notice that one of the contractors in an issue of snowpro was doing this might want to look that up.

4. mike48114

mike48114 Junior Member

SNOW PLOWS ON MOWERS

Exmark makes a snow plow that you can mount on a Turf Tracer in the place of the deck. I have never used one and my only fear is the tires not gripping. they also make a snow blower that also goes on in place of the deck on a Turf Tracer. This seems like a better option to me,!