1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Plow Extensions

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Aug 23, 2007.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Does anyone know where I can get snow plow extensions for a 7ft fisher minute mount plow? THANKS AHEAD!

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Either custom fit a set of wings (forget what they are really called) to the fisher plow or you can build your own. Do a search on here, a few guys have made ones that disconnect really fast from scratch and they came out pretty awesome.

3. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

I purchased some Pro Wings for my Fisher last year and they worked great. I picked them up for $100 at Northern Tool and Equipment. As the previous post listed, there are also plenty of past posts with pictures of home made models that look pritty good and I would assume work great. Mine took me about an hour to put on and they don't interfer with the trip blade when plowing.