1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Plow Equipment/Truck Operators wanted Northern New Jersey

Discussion in 'Employment' started by XtremeSnowPros, Aug 26, 2009.

1. XtremeSnowPros

XtremeSnowPros Member

Xtreme Snow Pros are looking for experienced snow plow equipment/truck operators to run our equipment in the Northern New Jersey Area. For more details and to fill out an online application please visit our website at www.xtremesnowpros.com/employment.cfm

2. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

You have heisted some pictures on your website of some of my trucks and guys that sub-contract to me from: www.mainscape.com

We used to take care of the facility called Clay Terrace here in Indy Metro Area for Mainscape and multiple pictures you have on your website are from that job and another skid steer that is mine at Carmel Luxury Apartments is pictured back dragging on your website.

Please remove these pictures.

3. XtremeSnowPros

XtremeSnowPros Member

I'm sorry about that. I had the website designed and was not aware of that and would be happy to have the photos removed tomorrow. Please pm me the exact description of the photos.

4. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Let's see.
    Homepage:
    -F. Lopez - on the Gator
    -B. Babb - white F250 w/8'2" vee blade
    Why us:
    -Same F-250
    Subcontractors:
    -M. Little Marron F-250 w/8'2" vee blade at St. Paul's Church
    Gallery Page (Commercial):
    -4 down on left side M. Little again
    -7 down on left white B. Babb again and right F. Lopez on Gator again
    -8 down on left A. Kay in Bobcat Skid and right J. Nickless in JD Skid
    -11 down on left M. Gray gray F-250 w/8'2" vee blade

We have some general use 'stolen' pictures but they aren't from another companies site they are from plow manufactuer and our local truck body and snow/ice equipment company not another companies snow/ice website.

Come on man!

5. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Oh and (2) more re-used again in the residential section F250 white and F250 gray