1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Plow / Dump for Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by slagleconstruct, Dec 31, 2006.

1. slagleconstruct

slagleconstruct Junior Member

I have an IH Loadstar 1700 (yellow) 4 wheel drive dump truck with 10' plow and Hiway Salt Hopper
    This truck has only 27,350 original miles- very slight rust- very small and very few dents if any- excellent tires-345 V 8 gas -5 speed- Top HWY Speed 48mpg- GVW 27,500- Registered 37,500 Combo- Hydraulic brakes - Pintel Tow Hitch- electric brake set up- plow lights- nice stereo- tach- original interior looks great New PA INSPECTION -READY TO WORK TODAY
    $5,900 Truck
    $1,700 Hopper

2. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

3. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Post the pics here so we can all see...
  5. slagleconstruct

slagleconstruct Junior Member

Plow / Truck / Hopper for Sale

I will email to the addresses you all have given. I am new to this site and do not know how to enter a photo. I am not very good with a computer at all.
  6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member