1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow plow dollies?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by sabres07, Oct 19, 2008.

1. sabres07

sabres07 Senior Member
    from buffalo

What do you guys recommend for use as a snow plow dolly? My back gets sore dragging the plow around the garage on the old caster wheels I have and was wondering if there is a more efficient way out there? I have a Boss 7'6" straight blade, standard duty. Let's see some pictures of your set up....
  2. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

I have a dolly that I bought from CPW. Works great!
  3. Wieckster

Wieckster Senior Member

have any pics chris?
  4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Snowmobile dollies work great also.
  5. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

6. generalee31184

generalee31184 Junior Member

Snowmobile dollies work great on nice flate cement or paved ground! Two up front and one under the jackstand.
  7. w4hyi

w4hyi Member

pallet jack works great
  8. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Princess Auto has snowmobile dolly sets on sale for around $40 a set. I bought three sets :D Can't even buy the bare casters for that.
  9. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

10. snocrete

snocrete Banned

this is what I did. Bought a brand new one at Harbor Freight for $200. I have other uses for it though.....If its JUST to move the plow around, that might be a little pricey.