1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Plow Contractors for Hire Stafford, Fredericksburg VA

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Lantco, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Lantco

Lantco Junior Member

Snow plow contractors needed for commercial sites in Stafford and Fredericksburg VA. Contracts include plowing, salting and side walk crews. Must be insured and have own equipment.

2. Foz

Foz Senior Member

PM me with more info

3. Lantco

Lantco Junior Member

What kind of equipment do you have ? We are looking for contractors that handle commercial properties. Ranging from corporate office parks, apartment complexes, Dr.s office building and retail centers.

4. Foz

Foz Senior Member

I have a truck & plow, tailgate salter on order. Also have a John Deere tractor with plow & loader. I used to plow in central NY & had 26 people on staff. My experience is primarily in commercial plowing. My company was contracted to plow 5,600,000 SF of pavement and nearly 5 miles of walks.

5. Lantco

Lantco Junior Member

Shoot me an e-mail with your contact info jmimna@comcast.net. I would like to talk with you.

6. Lantco

Lantco Junior Member

Foz,

Sorry I hadnt got back to you . My computer crashed . Please send me an e-mail again with your contact info.