1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow plow blog help

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by kron0120, Oct 13, 2010.

1. kron0120

kron0120 Junior Member

Hey guys, just curious if any of you have any ideas for blogs for our website that customers can read about snow plowing. Most of the blogs dealing with snow plowing seemed more directed at the actual snow plowing company rather than the customer. If any one can help I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance! :)

2. peterng

peterng Senior Member

How about blog about your daily operations as a service provider. Detail the ins and outs the avg customer would not be familiar with. Help them understand how much time and money goes into your operation behind the scenes. Use your maintenance routine as a spectacle for the blog. I dunno, talk about what you do.
    Pete

3. kron0120

kron0120 Junior Member

Thanks for the advice Pete! Just trying to get a feel for some of this kinda stuff I guess.