1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow plow beefs and bouquets?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Wordwarrior, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Wordwarrior

Wordwarrior Junior Member

What a great site. You guys (and gals) are terrific. I'm a wordsmith writing about snow and ice management for a landscaping magazine read by snow and ice contractors in Canada and parts of the U.S.. I'm looking for opinions about snow plows and related equipment...what you like best and why, what you hate (in other words, what needs improvement). If you want to be quoted (and get your company mentioned), email your comments to susan@shirshorn.com. No funny stuff, guys. :nono: I'm married to King Kong. :eek:

PS: I'm also doing stories on the best charging methods and on GPS. If you want to put in your two cents about these topics, same email address applies.

All the best!