1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow pile

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by snowinjoe, Mar 1, 2005.

1. snowinjoe

snowinjoe Senior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2005
  2. wfd44

wfd44 Senior Member
    from Maine

What kind of tractor is that??? That thing is seriously cool :cool: .

Please post more pictures of that rig if you have them.

3. Daner

Daner PlowSite.com Addict

Joe try to get me a close up pic of that plow...I want to see the backdrag wings...I have something simmular on My big Deere

4. snowinjoe

snowinjoe Senior Member

They are swingable sideboards. They did hold some snow for back dragging. My boss dumped that blade and bought one of these http://horstwelding.com/snow_items.php?id=93 My blade has the manual sideboards his has the hydraulic ones. This is one awesome blade. The angle is incredible.

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=21624 This thread has a couple of picks of the side boards.

5. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Horst welding Unit

I like the look of the horstwelding foldable plows, priced one out and
    it was close the 17,000 cdn plus taxes and install.....
    Little rich for my blood and a snowless winter.....

Perhaps you could get a few pics of it mounted and maybe even working, would love to see one in action...
    Al
    tymusic

6. Rampart Ranger

Rampart Ranger Senior Member

I got a dozen higher and wider than that - put up with an MVP Plus!

Send out some end dumps and a 3yrd loader and we'll give em to ya - free of charge!.:waving:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2007