1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow operators needed

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Joe7270, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Joe7270

Joe7270 Junior Member

Looking for operators to operate our skid steers and wheel loaders. All new equipment.
    Also for our plow & salt trucks
    Plus need shovel labor crews

Location: Oak Lawn area, Northbrook,Deerfield and Chicagoland, Ohare area,Evanston. Midaway, Also a site near United Stadium.

Please contact us at 847-965-1160

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Company name?

3. LadderCo2

LadderCo2 Junior Member

Joe, I have experience with wheel loaders, plow, and salt operations...limited experience with skid steer. I am in Elmhurst.

4. Joe7270

Joe7270 Junior Member

Please call our office tomorrow. We have openings within Ohare area
    847-965-1160

5. JustJeff

I'd be very cautious of someone who won't post a company name when asked for it. A lot of times that means they're deadbeats that don't pay their subs. I'd hate to see you on here later in the Season crying about how someone you were subbing for didn't pay you because you didn't do your due diligence.

6. LadderCo2

LadderCo2 Junior Member

Harleyjeff, thanks for the warning. I have only worked with places that were recommended by family/friends. This is the first time I have ever been LOOKING for a place. Since I moved to the west burbs, its not economical to travel back to my previous place.

7. JustJeff

No problem. My advice is get his company name, and post a thread on here asking if anybody's heard of him, good or bad. You'd be surprised at the responses you'll get. Where are you in the Western Burbs? The company I sub for is pretty large and may have something in your area. And the company I sub for is always good and on time about paying you. Or text me if you feel like it, and I can give you a contact number. 847-909-8695.