1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow on super bowl

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by hgotti, Feb 2, 2006.

1. hgotti

hgotti Junior Member
    from ct

Is it going to snow in ct for the super bowl that is the only day except christmas i dont want it to snow on.It hasnt snowed her like in three weeks and all of sudden it is going to snow on sunday.

2. Andy N.

Andy N. Senior Member

Supposed to snow here in Pittsburgh also. We're talking a local holiday for Pittsburghers. Probably gonna be bigger than xmas.

3. go plow

go plow Senior Member

rain/ snow to early to tell, all i heard siince jan 1st, wow what a great winter, of course it was from people that dont plow for a living

4. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Just rain dont worry about it. :drinkup:

5. smokey

smokey Member
    from indy

It snows every year,many times.There is only one superbowl. Stay home and watch it!

6. Kosty

Kosty Member

SNOW the more it snows the better the more u can make on the per calls i hope we get a billizard.

7. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

just rain they are saying now. storm taking a weird turn to the north insted of going up the coast or out to sea. it will hit to the west of CT and just give minor rain showers/flurries. nothing to worry about really.

8. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

Sounds like snow this way!!!!!!!!!--Since the Pats aren't in it and it's very hard to cheer for the Steelers!--Don't mind pushing a little on Sunday night! Will miss all those crazy commercials!

9. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Send some here.... We need the snow.