1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow on May 20th??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Tim Baden, May 20, 2002.

1. Tim Baden

Tim Baden Member

That's right folks we had snow flurries this morning around 10am.I couldn't beleive it.Well I really shouldn't say that see how it was snowing yesterday
    morning(7:45am),nothing stuck yesterday or today but this is a little odd this late
    in the year even for sw Mi.Makes me kind of wonder what next winter is going to be like.Every year I keep hearing we are going a get a storm like the years of ...
    1967,1978 and 1983 all rolled into one long winter.Maybe next winter just mite be that one.

2. Manx

Manx Senior Member

Now that would be nice
    I'm sure after a week or so I'd be crying
    But I'd like to be in that scenario rather then this past winter
    Let is snow, let it snow

3. Lawn Lad

Lawn Lad Senior Member

Set a record in Cleveland for latest day for snow fall. May 20th. Wow... rain/snow mix for several hours yesterday. I thought I was going to have to get my plows back out.

4. boba

boba Senior Member

Peru, Mass 6" on May 18th!!

5. timm9

timm9 Senior Member

Last week I stripped the trucks...plows, lights, etc. for the summer. Last night I was busy putting it all back on to plow this morning! Snow in late May in California! Go figure.....

6. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Having been out in the Sierras that does not surprise me as much as getting snow in the "hills" of southern New England in May.

Still this has been a wacky winter, or spring.