1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SNOW needed in New Jersey!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by NJ Plowman, Feb 11, 2008.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I figured I would place an ad for snow...it doesn't weem like anything else is working! :jester:

2. payton

payton Senior Member

hey wait your turn indiana get the snow first damn it

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

just make sure you send it east when your done with it....:waving::jester:

4. payton

payton Senior Member

hell no im gonna toss a lasso around it and make it hang around for a few days and bleed it dry of any and all the white gold i can.. if it was only that damn easy..lol

5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

fine be that way.... once it crossed into jersey it would change to rain anyway....:nod:

6. payton

payton Senior Member

maybe thats gods way of telling ya jersey stinks? ever think bout that?

7. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

every god damn day:realmad:

8. svelasquez

svelasquez Member

I was going to mention yesterday that I saw between 7 & 10 snow flakes in my driveway. It vanished as fast as it came. I can' t believe this! I grew up in NJ. I recall winters with drifts so high we'd fall down and couldn't get up! We'd make igloos that would last until Easter, snow forts big enough to house a family of Mexicans!

W T F!!!!???

9. Bowtytek

Bowtytek Member
    from Maine