1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow man snow plow, backdrag plow, anyone use them??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by trqjnky, Sep 3, 2010.

1. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

I do a ton of driveways. and there is a 7ft snow man snow plow, rear mount in the reciever hitch with downward pressure and a trip. guy wants 550 for it. i think it would work great for driveways. anyone got any advice?

2. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

I have a 7' and 8' they have held up very well better than all the outher brands I have owned.I have the 18" ext. wings on the 7' works great.

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I have a 7' Snowman and I wouldn't sell it for $550...maybe $1550. Ed at Snowman is a nice guy and if you ever have questions he'll get right back to you.

Here's a pic of mine:

[​IMG]

4. oman1999

oman1999 Senior Member

That's a steal for $550.00

We use 5 snow-man plows and love them. Awesome for drive-ways and loading areas. The down pressure really scrapes the packed down stuff.

Make sure your receiver hitch is tough though. They have a tendancy to tear up hitches pretty fast.