1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow makes people stupid

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by redsox4life, Feb 9, 2015.

1. redsox4life

redsox4life Junior Member
    from MA

Middle of a snow storm.....what do you do? Good sized storm, 8-14"...still snowing. Municipal and private plow trucks are everywhere.

Well this lady apparently thinks it's the perfect time to pull her kid down the middle of the road on a tube

image.jpg

2. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Well, other than not having a flashing beacon strapped to her head, it seems pretty normal to what we have around here.

It's mandatory in NJ that they have a flashing amber light on their heads when performing the "toddler in a rubber sled" act.

NJ: 2019:14 (1)a.3

;)

3. redsox4life

from MA

Honestly surprised mass doesn't have that law.

Oh wait.....nah only us businesses get regulated...the average person can do whatever they want no matter how stupid.

4. Dogplow Dodge

from NJ

I think that's how it works everywhere....federally, state wide, local.... it's all the same to me.

Looks like she's just having a little fun with the kid. Don't see the problem unless she's challenging the vehicles, or out in the dark doing it... but that's just me.

I might even pull up along side her and check out her tookass.......:D

5. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

I have to agree, way better than most parents just sitting inside all day long and letting the kid play video games.

Lets Go American Obesity! Thumbs Up

6. allagashpm

allagashpm Senior Member

We had a blizzard a little bit ago and for some reason bowdoin college didnt cancel classes. People walking right down the middl of the road with graders and loaders trying to get by them.

7. redsox4life

from MA

That's common too. Sidewalks aren't shoveled but roads are plowed (or in the process of being plowed) so people walk down the road.

I don't like that either but at least I understand it. As long as they're going somewhere important, work for example. If they're just going to dunkin donuts for a coffee than I want them killed.

8. JoeG3

JoeG3 Senior Member

At least you can see her. One night during this last blizzard I almost hit a guy who was dressed in all black on a black snowmobile racing down the street. Almost backed right over him clearing my driveway.

9. redsox4life

from MA

Which I'm sure would've been labeled your fault, even with strobes and a reverse alarm

10. JoeG3

JoeG3 Senior Member

No kidding. Luckily I saw a shadow moving and stopped.

11. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

She can't walk on the sidewalk. Its 6' deep. I feel people's pain. They need to get out and get fresh air.

12. nixray

nixray Senior Member

Or what about the joggers/runners on the side of the road in the early am (daybreak) that won't move over for us!!

13. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

I dont see any thing stupid about this... Wanna know whats stupid someone going out in a blizzard with a car that would get stuck in an inch of snow

14. tooch420

tooch420 Senior Member
    from LI,NY

exactly! lol ,,,People ARE stupid!

15. On a Call

On a Call Senior Member

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  16. Dogplow Dodge

from NJ

17. redsox4life

from MA

18. On a Call

On a Call Senior Member

Yeah

I am guessing if he would have said, Okay officer, I will head home. Things would have ended better that day for all involved :dizzy:.

19. ggb6259

ggb6259 Senior Member
    from SW MI

:gunsfiring:
    LMAO....:gunsfiring:prsport

20. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

This is my favorite phrase- going to have it engraved on my tombstone LOL