1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow..is it here?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JeffY, Oct 30, 2003.

1. JeffY

JeffY Junior Member

Just saw the first snow flake of the season. It was during the BSU/BYU game. Can't wait for it to make it here in Nebraska.
  2. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

I am watching the game. More then a flake. We have not heard from are Colorado members in a while. I wonder if they are busy???
  3. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

I know one thing, I CAN'T WAIT!payup
  4. Brian Simmons

Brian Simmons PlowSite.com - Sponsor

i talked to a customer in Utah who claims they were getting hammered with snow.
  5. mole

mole Senior Member

Why is everyone in a hurry to get snow?. Do you not get paid up front?. I do Im sitting with my money in the bank right now plow on concrete in the drive way hoping for no snow. All my money is up front all res and comm. 56 accounts. Well after writing this I for got most of you guys are commercial and u guys do it per push and per inch. I only have three commercial accounts easy ones the rest are res. but still I dont understand the guys that are res why don't you guys get your money up front. my contract goes from nov 1 to april 1st. no sidewals just driveways. except of course for the comm.
  6. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Once again I state that: A true plower loves not only the GREEN but also the Snow that makes them the green.

oh btw to answer to this post itself:

Its gonna be near 80 here by Sunday :(

7. long0

long0 Senior Member

No snow around here, just lots wind and smoke from the Cali fires. A storm is said to be comming in today, real overcast as of now so we will see.