1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow is here and on it's way to you

Discussion in 'Weather' started by ECS, Dec 14, 2006.

1. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Plowed all day yesterday, 3-5 inches. Then it turned to rain and woke up at 3:30 this morning with another 3-6" on the ground and dumping. I got all my accounts and it has turned to rain again and supposed to drop in temp. and get another 3-5 tonight & tomorrow.

The roads wer chitty this morning with all ice from the rain. Took me 45 min to go 18 miles to go to a couple of my accounts. Was a very heavy snow, but so what, it got me out plowing.

Have your plows and equip. ready, it is heading east. :nod:

2. Dogbonz

Dogbonz Member

Last edited: Dec 14, 2006
  3. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

I wish it'd work its way down here. I'm tired of watching tv all day.

4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Its supposed to be ALL rain if we get any type of precipitation for the next week at least. It was in the high 50's yesterday. The weather guy's are saying maybe Christmas Eve, it will be cold enough to snow but its kinda far out yet. I'm about ready to pull some of our lawn equipment back out and do some clean ups.:(

5. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

Snow Wensday??

Possable snow wensday for new england, anybody hear anything?

6. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 Senior Member

I hope so too we plowed 1 good time (21hours) and now 40-50 degreees. I have a employee to pay snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow Sorry this is me thinking positive snow snow snow LOL:waving:

7. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

We'll see snow is predicted for Wednesday - Friday!
    :bluebounc :bluebounc :bluebounc

8. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

looks like i need to pick up my plow on monday. snow is forcasted for tuesday for us. we will see......

9. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Local long range forecast is showing cloudy and 40 degrees on Wednesday/Thursday. No precipitation as of yet, but that far out its pretty changable.

I sure as hell am ready for it to start snowing though...less than a tenth of an inch so far makes this Decenber so far the least snowy December locally in 80 years.

10. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I still have the lawn equipment out. We did a cleanup for a new customer this morning.

11. dutchman

dutchman Senior Member

I will be doing a clean-up Monday

12. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Im selling christmas trees in a t-shirt! Friggin 60* yesterday 57* today

13. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

getting my plow on just in time I guess. Supposed to pick it up Saturday or Sunday. wesport