1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow in sw lower Mi.today

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Heavy Snow Man, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Heavy Snow Man

Heavy Snow Man Junior Member

And it was really coming down at times.It didn't stick to the roads but at one time it was sticking on some grass areas. They are calling for the same thing on saturday and sunday night.Just think only 7 months to go before plow time unless we get lucky and have a plowable snow in oct.Talk about awesome or if you really want to have faith in mother nature how about a plowable snow in sept. :)

2. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

OK rub it in!:(

3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

It's over.:nod:

4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

down here in souther south west michigan none of the snow stuck. :mad: :mad: but like you said only 7 months till winter. :D :D

5. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

i am about 40 mins from the indy bordr and it was comin down hard, couldn't barely make the woods out that was almost 100 yards away....might have totalled a 1/2inch...i was hopin hard...hopefully a hard winter this next one and hopefully the snow doesn't melt everyday

6. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I was cutting in monroe and ended up baging more snow then grass that day, hell of it was that the weatherman said mid 60's and I wore shorts & a lightweight shirt