1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow in Ohio????

Discussion in 'Weather' started by EPPSLLC, Oct 27, 2008.

1. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member

Hey guys i just heard on the radio that you all might get some flurries tonight~~!!!!!

Any one salting yet :gunsfiring:

2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Not much here yet DJ maybe Wednesday morning will see.

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Ron might be pre-salting already I don't know. :D

4. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member

Naw i just talked to him he is heading out for donuts . . . the "we just baked em" light is on

5. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

LOL hey now

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

LOL DJ he had pizza again.

7. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

the snow was flying yesterday. i went to aurora ohio yesterday to drop off a transmission to a customer, and there was in some spots 2 inches on the ground and the salt trucks were out. where i dropped the transmission off at the parking lot had already been plowed when i got there. must be nice! then i got to drive home to nothing!! ha-ha

8. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I was out that way the last 2 days working and I saw they plowed the roads and parking lots to must have had about 5" out that way it took 2 days for it to melt off.

9. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

the wind must of blew it past me then because we had maybe an inch on the grass and nothing stuck to the drives or roads. thought tuesday night i found a nice patch of ice coming home from the store. nice and slippery gotta get back in to my winter driving groove