1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow in NY

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Quality SR, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

It snowed when i was up at my dads house. They had a foot the week before ( seen in the second picture) then it rained and it all went away. Then is snowed again. First and last picture.

truck in snow.jpg

truck in snow 2.jpg

2. Quality SR

truck in snow 3.jpg

3. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

I like that truck...

4. TEX

TEX Senior Member

thanks for the pics, post up any time

5. Quality SR

thank you. :)

6. Quality SR

you welcome. i will be going back up in a few weeks, i will tae more pictures then. they are also saying we are going to get some snow this weekend. maybe ill have some action pictures.

7. TEX

TEX Senior Member

sounds great

8. Quality SR

Tonight 12/6/08
    The weather men were calling for a 1/2" starting Midnight. In to Sunday afternoon. With the total of 1" before it ends 1 pm on Sunday afternoon. Well it started at 9:30 pm and now ( 1:40 am 12/7) we have about 1 1/2" on the grass and about 1" on the streets. I left to go back at my moms house to hook up the Boss and i am ready to go encase if i am called to go out. I have cinder blocks in the bed for ballast, but i didnt have them set right and i was spinning out on take off at the traffic lights. Had to fix it when i got home. She is working well now. I was soaked and took this picture with my camera phone, near the front door. It was a little far away. And yes i do have the good camera in the glove box if i get to go out. Sorry for the quality. Rich

12-6-08 Snow.jpg

9. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

Where in NY are you talking about? Cus we got pounded pretty good yesterday and the night before, total of about foot and half. Suppose to get another 3-7 today i guess.

10. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

He's on the island.

11. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

About a half inch here, i got to salt!payup

12. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

right now I have about an inch. I am not sure if I am gonna put the plow on the truck yet tho.

13. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

We didn't get crap. It's plenty cold at around 18 degrees but the sky just didn't open. Well, maybe the sun opened up, that's about it. LOL
    [​IMG]

14. BETHELSKIER

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

We got around a half inch. Not plowable but threw down some salt on a couple residentials.

15. Quality SR

I am in longisland. My dad is in upstate NY.

16. Quality SR

Good for you. We got a total of about 1 1/2"

17. Quality SR

Have you gotten any more? I put the plow on for nothing also.

That sucks, it has been 30* here, 18* is a little cold.

Good for you, atleast you got to go out.

18. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

that sucks you put the plow on for nothing
    but you must like that truck
    I bought one just like it this summer but put a fisher in it
    plowed twice with it now and love it

19. Quality SR

Ya i know it did, i figured i would hook it up encase i am called in the middle of the night. I love my truck, I like yours too good choice. I got to play with mine a little today and last night, in the parking lot across from my house.

20. danknight60

danknight60 Member

dam dam dam:gunsfiring: we got a sprinkle here i could not even salt dam dam dam:cry:
    i need for it to snow at lease 2 inch so i can get another truck my truck has 287000 (yes it's a chevy) hehe but it wants to go to sleep for ever :cry: