1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow in nj

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by f350dieselemt, Dec 6, 2004.

1. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

does anyone know if nj is supposed to get any "snow" or will it just be like a snowy rainy mixture... enough to push???? salt????
  2. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Looking like it's just going to be a bunch of slop falling from the sky. A few light flurries and some freezing rain.

I'll be winching peolpe out of the center median on 80 all freakin' night....
  3. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

Just started snowing here in Western NY.. Our forecast has changed about a hundred times this week, now looking for 2-4"... Got down into the teens last night so anything that falls will stick.. At least here anyway. I'm planning on heading out around noon to start salting.. Commercial accounts have a 2" trigger so I know I will be plowing something today..

Good luck and happy plowing! :nod: