1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow in nj sun or mom

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by f350dieselemt, Dec 15, 2004.

1. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

did anyone else here hear about snow sun into monday in nj.... i hear it will be 2 inches or 1 ft.. depending on stuff.......post something and let our fellow plowers know wut u think

now there saying maybe snow or rain on monday
  3. btrussell

btrussell Member

They are saying chance of rain and snow on sunday and chance of snow showers on monday. I know I'm a little jealous of those in the northwest but hopefully we'll get our chance here on the coast. In any case good luck to all. I can't wait to use my plow for the second time!
    Peace out
  4. rclay11541

rclay11541 Member

IMO i think were are going to get a decent amount of snow.

did you hear that or is that your forcast :bluebounc
  6. DJL

DJL Senior Member

According to NBC in new york last night that didn't want to give the extended forcast cause it all depends on the front that is in Alaska right now (well, last night). So we'll just have to play it by year. I'm not expected much, supposed to warm up tomorrow already.
  7. rclay11541

rclay11541 Member

didn't hear it, the weather people say its going to snow they just dont know how much, it could be a blizzard or a dusting. IMO i think were going to get about 4-6inches. We have had alot of rain latley. Since its going to be in the teens and twenties on sun & mon i think were going to get enough to be plowing. my knuckles are already aching.