1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow in Michigan on Monday and Tuesday

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by flykelley, Feb 27, 2005.

1. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Ok Guy's get ready,winter is not over yet. Snow 3-6 inch's for the Detroit Area starting Monday AM into Tuesday. So far it's been a great winter, lets hope for 3-4 more snow event's before spring. Everyone rest up load up and be safe. payup

Regards Mike
  2. alternative

alternative PlowSite.com Addict

How you gonna attach this one fly.? I hear its supposed to continue through tuesday morning. I hear maybe two inches? we;ll see.
  3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Just looking at sat picture it looks like this one is coming together. I'm calling the higher end 4 inch's and above. Look's like its snowing in the western part of the state already with a large area of moisture coming up from the gulf. Let's hope I'm right.

Regard's Mike
  4. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

It has definately been a snowy year here in the detroit area...at least 2 events a month for me. Its also been a great year for salt as well, lets hope it lasts till april and then it turns 75 degrees and the grass starts growing...More payup Happy plowing!
  5. alternative

alternative PlowSite.com Addict

looks like it will be two events. one tonight and one tomorrow evening. 3-8 total? nice range. just hope its not slushy like the last one??