1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow in Md

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Precision Lawn, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

I want to thank S&S Auto in Annapolis for the quick service on my western tornado and safeglass from Rosedale.

While out plowing yesterday just before it was time to quit I had someone run in back end of me and damage my salt spreader and broke the rear window out of my truck. I canll the glass company and they was out on site within 2 hours and replace my window. Then when I got to S&S they had me out in 30 minutes. That why I think you may pay a little more for something from them but service is great

Frank

2. River Hill

River Hill Senior Member

Frank,

I hope you are ok. I bet the guy was tailgating you and just jealous of you great setup, so he decided he wanted to take you out. :D I bet you wanted to get out of you truck and :gunsfiring: that guy. On the positive side you were able to get out and work.

3. Precision Lawn

4. River Hill

River Hill Senior Member

Frank,

The damage is not that bad and you are ok, that is the important thing. What kind of vehicle was the person driving that hit you:)

5. Marek

Marek Senior Member

I really hope you are joking about the lawyer comment!

6. Precision Lawn

damage

Why would you say that. If someone runs in back of you who should fix it you or them

7. Marek

Marek Senior Member

yes they should have to fix it or thier insurance company,but to say that your lawyer said that you made money off of it? Why would you even contact a lawyer over a fender bender that just happened? Has it been that slow of a winter for you?

8. Precision Lawn

snow

Yes the winter has been slow but I don't depend on the snow for a living. You never know how the weather is going to be in Maryland.
    For the repairs I paid for them myself not the person that hit me.
    For the lawyer statement it was for the person that hit me as a joke, he visit this site regular.
    The person that hit me was a sub that was working on one of my lots

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  9. Marek

Marek Senior Member

It sucks that it was one of your own guys.Thats why I asked if you were joking. I just think that people that are sue happy suck.Nice to know you are not one of them!

10. Precision Lawn

snow

We were on a hill going down and I was stop waiting for him to get behind me to show him the lot and went to stop about 60 feet behind me and slid into me not a hard hit but enough to do some damage. He felt bad about it but that how the weather was. I told him not to worried about it I would take care of it. While we were waiting for the glass company to show up he bought me lunch. We joke around about it and I took pics of it while he was there and told him that I was going to post it here.

Where are you located in maryland

11. Marek

Marek Senior Member

We do alot of commercial work through out Columbia.

12. Marek

Marek Senior Member

Anyone know who is plowing Arundel Mills this year?

13. Precision Lawn

Arundel mill

I know that TRUGREEN is doing the walmart and the college I work for them last year and that is where I was

I have a friend that works his skid steer at the mills but never ask him who has the contract I will try to find out

14. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

I know the Bozzuto Group does the landscaping, not sure if they have the snow contract, ill find out.