1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow in MASS

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Plowfast9957, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

Hey its snowin!! only about an inch here. Anybody gone out yet. changin to rain now. All my commercials are closed so i am stayin home. Happy Holidays guys.

2. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

3" so far

3" inches here and not slowing down.

Dsc00723.jpg

3. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Few inches here in RI. Haven't gotten any calls yet for residentials and all the commercial accts are closed so I'll enjoy Thanksgiving. Everyone be safe!:waving:

4. Kramer

Kramer Senior Member

About 2 - 2 1/2" in Westfield Mass... still coming down slow at 11AM. Tried to post a pic but its 106 kb and upload doesn't work...limited to 100!

5. SSLawn

SSLawn Junior Member

lots of wind and snow

Here in northern michigan the weather is great... high winds and lots of snow making for lots of drifts up to 3-4' high, filling those parking lot up good.:redbounce

6. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Cleaned some sidewalks this moring and lettin the rain take care of the rest.

7. jrm123180

jrm123180 Senior Member

I was hoping to use this to get out and test out the truck...still working out some tuning issues. Of course I put the plow on last night and can't find the male connector for the plow. I replace the hose because it bursed and didn't put on the connect at that time.

Have fun.

8. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

We got about 2.5 here ... plowed everyone it never changed over to rain.:)

9. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

about 2 sish inches in Marlboro/Hudson- sanded 1 drive- the city was plowing bare roads to collect the triple overtime- makes me sick- our tax dollars at work!

10. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Two dustings here this week. 20 miles south of boston.

11. Calamari

Calamari Member

plenty in Nashua

Just a dusting then gone by 8:00AM just north of Boston.

Was in Nashua last night. They got around 4" and the plows were out everywhere.

12. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

It never changed over to rain in Nashua got about 4". :)

13. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

pushed 5" here and picked up one new contract!

14. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

where

hey where on the northshore are you, im up in danvers

15. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

We had 3-4" Wednesday night/Thursday morning and another 1-2" on Thursday evening. It was a good run for everyone. Made it through without and break downs.

16. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

We got 6inches here, skipped my dirt drives and people I know that like to penny pinch, but still did the bulk of them payup. I decided to get new tires cause the stock GM SUCK:realmad: I was slipping and slidding everywhere:angry: Went and bought Cooper M+S and will have them put on at 11am tom. Got 265 instead of the 245, I cant wait, another 1-2 inches tomorrow and it keeps going uppayup .
    Thanks guys
    James

17. makplow

makplow Senior Member

I purchased a new curtis 3 weeks ago. I`m plowing for my town this year. It was snowing pretty good yesterday morning, but stopped after about 2 inches. I didn`t get called to plow, but I got a chance to try out the new plow in the driveway. :D

18. makplow

makplow Senior Member

Hey jrm, I see you own a Baja? I just traded in my 04 sti :cry: for a Baja for my wife. I`m really going to miss the sti, but the Baja is much more practical.:(