1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow in Concord, N.H.!! (and central New England)

Discussion in 'Weather' started by WetChicken, Dec 31, 2006.

1. WetChicken

WetChicken Senior Member

We actually had an whole inch of snow!!!! Only a week late for Christmas, but at least it's flaky precip and not solid which is expected tomorrow.
    Gotta get the new used plow install finished!!!

The forecast showed 3"-4" in the southern Green Mountains and the northern Berkshires, so those guys got to push a little.
    the rest of central New England got about an inch.

Jason

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Hey from Concord also, Jason! Yeah, I was teased quite a bit with that aggressive squall yesterday too. Tomorrow is a new year, AND we have 3 months of winter left, so there's hope!

FF in Concord? I'm on the job up north

~Kevin

3. WetChicken

WetChicken Senior Member

it's really f u c k i n g annoying not being able to PM people until 10 days after one joins.

I am not in Concord, but in a nearby town. We have a call department and have two guys on 24/7. I have been on here for 8 years.

Three months? You DO live up north!! We get to a friends camp in Pittsburg a few times a year, hopefully at least twice for snowmobiling.