1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow in Arkansas? What the hell!!!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Emerscape, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Emerscape

Emerscape Member

So I sold both of my plow trucks last year (I live in Boston) and get back into the corporate world. I've been traveling for the last three weeks back and forth to Arkansas (Fly down monday morning and back Friday night) and everytime I come down here its like 20 degrees colder than back in Boston.... So whatever...this week I am down here by myself and going crazyworking 18hr days and now its going to snow 3 to 5 inches on Thursday night????? And its 60 degrees in Boston? If I can't get a plane home Friday I'll be :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: .

I asked the locals what they do when it snows......and they said they try not to crash their cars.... wtf!
  2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

try not to crash their cars thats funny
  3. rollnthunder

rollnthunder Junior Member

My parents called me last week i think and said it was snowing in orlando,fl that really sucks.Even if its only flurries