1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow history website???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by drafto, Oct 27, 2004.

1. drafto

drafto Member

Does anyone know of a site where I can see snow accumlation history for a particular area? I live in DE and I am trying to find an average snow events per year, or what happened last year o the year prior. Any help offered is appreciated.

2. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

Totals Site

Yeah, Me too......
    I've seen here and there posted topics about NOAA sites or whatnot but the sites are vague, I would love to locate a site that lists by county, zip code or whatever total events, amounts per event, etc.....

Anyone know of anything??
  3. JustUsDe

JustUsDe Senior Member

4. jurgie34

jurgie34 Junior Member

Snow History Website...

The Farmers Alminac is always good for that type of historical information...but I am not sure if they are on the web?
    However it is avaible at your local book store.
  5. drafto

drafto Member

Thanks a TON JustUsDE! Do you do any plowing in New Castle? I was bidding on some work in North Wilmington and one of the accounts was in New Castle, I told the guy I wouldn't be bidding on that and he sounded a little desperate to find someone. Let me know, also, I have a friend that has about 80 rental properties in and around the Newark area he is always trying to get me to come down and plow them.

6. JustUsDe

JustUsDe Senior Member

No problem Drafto, I'm glad I could help. I have sites in all of New Castle County but I am trying to stay in the Bear, Newark area. I'ts nice to see someone from Delaware on here that is up here in New Castle County. Maybe we can meet some time.

7. bam

bam Senior Member
    from .

weatherworksinc. its not free however a certified meteorologist will look up any info you need.
  8. plowman350

plowman350 Senior Member

Without paying for the service, you can look up last year's history. Actually it allows you to go back exactly 365 days...no more without subscribing. But, it should help a little.
  9. drafto

drafto Member

Ray - did you get the contract I emailed you?

10. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

11. JustUsDe

JustUsDe Senior Member

As of friday no I didnt get it. I will be checking the mail tomorrow morning. I will let you know if I got it.