1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Hawg 8' Push Box w/ Back drag! 1 year old!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fatality, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Snow Hawg 8' Push Box with back drag! only 1 year old! Quick attach. Minimal surface rust will come off with another push. AR400 shoes. Bought new in Dec 09 for $2150.00. Only selling as we are going to use a backhoe with a 10' box instead for next year. Asking $1500.00 obo. Can load onto trailer.

http://www.snowhawg.com/id7.html

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hiranger

hiranger Member

How well does the backdrag edge work on this pusher? It doesn't look like anything is bent or wrong with the pusher. I have some interest I just have to decide if I want a 10' or an 8' footer.

3. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

My operator says he loves the backdrag. Absolutely nothing is bent or 'wrong'. Its still under the manufacture warranty as well.

4. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Also for a s/s 8' is the only way to go unless you have a really big skid

5. hiranger

hiranger Member

I know you have to have a big s/s to make long pushes for sure. I would like to come down this week sometime if possible and take a look. Let me know

6. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Sounds great. Anytime before noon wed and thursday would work.

7. hiranger

hiranger Member

Where is the pusher exactly located at in Bloomington? I would be coming from Peoria.

8. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Ill pm you the address. Our shop is literally right off the interstate! Very easy to get to.

9. hiranger

hiranger Member

Sounds good. I will come down tomorrow

10. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Sale pending to hiranger. Deposit of 500.00 was put down today.

11. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Sold thanks!